Trade In Your New or Used Laptops
Select your Model
All your Frequently Asked Questions about how to sell your gadget, are answered here.
It’s well known that Android phones tend to hang, lag and outright die after a couple of years. The solution that its users find is to sell their Android phones to get newer and better models. Whether you are looking to sell your Android phone of the Samsung, Huawei, LG, or OnePlus brand, here are the best ways and places to sell your old Android phone for maximum cash are listed here:
GadgetLifeline provides an easy-to-navigate and simple system for selling old Android phones for maximum cash value.
Just find your brand, model, and device condition to find the best price offer for your Android phone. Only sell your phone when you accept their offer and get fast payment.
- Alternatively, you can trade-in your Android phone at phone network customer service centers like Verizon, T-mobile, AT&T, etc. You can also go to brand centers for trade-ins.
Going to sell your old Android phone? Not so fast. You need to wipe out your Android phone before you go to sell it. This is important because you will need to be careful about handing your phone over to strangers with all your contact list, private information and sensitive data. You don’t need to fret though. We’ll help you wipe out your Android phone so that you can sell with peace of mind.
The best thing about Android phones is that Google provides one center to access your phone from anywhere. Take advantage of this feature to wipe out your data from your phone completely. Before you do that, make sure you remove the SIM card, and SD card and save passwords in a separate location.
Alternatively, you can use your device’s Settings and apps store to delete contacts, and apps, remove logins and delete memory. This will remove all cached data and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. As before, make sure you remove your SIM and SD cards before doing this.
To prepare your Android phone before selling it, you need to do the following:
- a. Check if all your important files, photos, and folders are transferred to safe storage like cloud, SD, or laptop.
- b. Check all your contacts are removed from the device memory.
- c. Check if you have logged out of your Google account from all devices including the one you are selling.
- d. Check your phone network is informed of the proposed sale and ask them to remove the device from their account.
Why use us?
We are a favorite brand among our customers for the ethical recycling of laptops and electronics.
We give the highest cash offer among competitors.
Get paid as soon as we receive your gadget.
We take care of your gadgets while recycling.
We offer above market price for bulk sale orders.
We offer prepaid shipping label for all orders.
More customers and reasons to trust us.
Read more about electronics recycling.